Enhanced Pet Bowl For Cats
$23.95 was $28.99
This variant is currently sold out
Do you own a British Shorthair, Burmilla, Exotic Shorthair, Himalayan, Munchkin, Persian, Scottish Fold or Selkirk Rex --- or any cat breed? Your kitty will love eating from our Enhanced Pet Bowl!
We have designed a veterinary approved bowl that will increase the pleasurable feeding experience of your cat. The Enhanced Pet Bowl in stainless steel is made oversized with a ridge in the back end of the bowl, now allowing your cat easier access to its meal.
Your cat will benefit greatly with the use of the Enhanced Pet Bowl. Older cats will also find the many merits of our modified bowl. Pet bowls today are what man has made for him/herself, not for our beloved cats. The Enhanced Pet Bowl was designed for cats, with their flat faces who struggle to eat out of a flat bowl. The Enhanced Pet Bowl with its pet-friendly multi-levels provides your cat greater access to its meal.
The Small Bowl + Stand is recommended for your cat.
🏆 Why Our Bowl is The #1 Bowl In The World 🏆
- Oversized feeding area gives your cat lots of room to eat and saves you time cleaning
- The unique ridge in the bowl helps your cat separate food and slow down when eating
- Made with premium stainless steel so you don't have to worry about rust, bacteria, or accidentally breaking it
- Rubber ring on the bottom stops the bowl from moving around
- Dishwasher safe making cleaning super fast
- 100 % satisfaction guaranteed: If you don’t like your order please send it back in original packaging within 14 business days. Contact our support team for more details
- Estimated production time is 1 - 2 business days. Please allow 5 - 10 business days for delivery
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Honestly, thought this was a gimmick. But my 9 year old Persian cat makes an absolute mess when he eats and leaves so much food in the bowl, I get worried he’s not eating enough. So I spent the money for a small bowl and stand, expecting it to go the same way as the expensive bed and the cat tower.
I WAS WRONG. He took to it like a duck to water. Didn’t drop a spec of food and finished the whole bowl. He even pushed the food up onto the shelf with his nose like in the ad. It’s crazy. If you’re worried it wouldn’t work for cat, try it. You’ll be so surprised.
- Luisa O.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Yes, I totally recommend the bowls with stands. I have 3 cats and they love having elevated bowls they can get all of their food out of! The quality of these bowls is well worth the price!
- Ryan T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I wish I knew about this bowl years ago!
- Ruth M.
Small - Intended for cats and dogs between 5 - 20lbs, capable of holding less than 1 cup of kibble. (Cats, Shih Tzus, and similar breeds)
Medium - Intended for dogs between 20 - 55lbs, capable of holding 1 - 2.5 cups of kibble. (French Bulldogs and similar breeds)
Large - Intended for dogs between 55 - 100lbs, capable of holding 3 - 5 cups of kibble. (English Bulldogs and similar breeds)